A Guide to Diablo 3 Blacksmith Crafting Plans
Blacksmith Crafting Plans
The Blacksmith is perhaps the more versatile of the two Artisans. Capable of creating many items and salvaging crafting materials, you can collect Blacksmith Crafting Plans to teach him how to forge new equipment with special properties. The Blacksmith Plans enable him to forge weapons, armor, belts, helmets et al. This website is your guide to Blacksmith Crafting Plans in Diablo 3.
Meet the Blacksmith Crafting Plans!
Your playing character has to foray for Blacksmith plans from corpses of monsters and drops. There are 127 Blacksmith Crafting Plans- 8 for creating certain magic items, another 8 for forging legendary items and 111 for creating rare items.
The Eight Magic Blacksmith Crafting Plans are as follows:
- Grand Master Flayer – Teaches to forge Ceremonial Knife with three properties.
- Illustrious Machete- Teaches to forge a One-Handed Mighty Weapon with 2 properties.
- Illustrious Spike – Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge a Fist Weapon with 3 properties.
- Illustrious Stabilizers – Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge Bracers with 3 properties
- Magnificent Cardinal – Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge a Cloak with 3 properties.
- Magnificent Savior – Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge a Shield with 3 properties.
- Magnificent Skull Crusher Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge a One-Handed Mace with 2 properties.
- Resplendent Wicker Man Teaches the Blacksmith how to forge a Mojo with 3 properties.
Similarly, there are eight Legendary Blacksmith Crafting Plans and 111 Rare Blacksmith Crafting Plans , the entire list of which is available at Blizzard’s official website.
Blacksmith Crafting Plans – By Class
Each plan works for a certain class-Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, Barbarian, Monk or Wizard. There is also a level requirement for each Blacksmith plan. The items crafted using the plans will have specific properties like damage, damage per second, attack per setting and durability. Further, each item fits only a certain slot of the armor.
In addition to the described properties of a forged item, there may be a few random properties. Random properties do not come into force until the item is traded. When sold, the pre-decided number of random properties is randomly assigned. You’ll learn so much more about Blacksmith Crafting Plans when you check out our recommended guides.